Monday 14 April 2014

Contrast




Hi there and welcome back!

A quick post today just to show you some of the bits and pieces that I've recently purchased and shown in an haul video on my YouTube channel (you can see it down below).

My usual black mood creates a nice contrast with the beautiful painting behind me!
Spring is finally here and I cannot wait for the weather to get warmer to style some of those amazing colours on myself! :-)

Sof

         - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ciao a tutti e bentornati!

Oggi un post veloce solo per mostrarvi alcuni dei capi che ho acquistato di recente e di cui ho parlato in un video haul sul mio canale YouTube (lo trovate alla fine del post).

Il mio solito mood total black crea un bel contrasto con il meraviglioso quadro dietro di me!
E' finalmente primavera ed io non vedo l'ora che le temperature si alzino un pò per iniziare a sperimentare con alcuni di questi bellissimi colori nei miei look! :-)

Sof











Total Look: Zara
Sunglasses: Rayban Clubmaster




Spring Fashion Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment