Wednesday 16 July 2014

Healthy lifestyle: my new series The GreenMirror



Hello everyone,

today I'm back with a really important post for me. 
I'm finally starting a new series on my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/SofiasMirror) and here on my blog called The GreenMirror.

In this series I'm going to review organic products, from make-up to food,  and I'm going to talk about how to have an healthy lifestyle in general so I will also feature some recipes and fitness videos.

There are two main reasons why I decided to start this series. 

The first one is because I think that it's really important to raise awareness on organic make-up and skincare products that are amazing for you and your skin yet at the same time with the same results you can have from a "regular" product (I'm speaking about pigmentation, lasting power, ect...).

The second reason, and the most important one, is because my mum has an health/organic shop in Tenerife. A place that she created from nothing and became one of the places to go to on the island, for people that want to heal from various illnesses in a natural way or that simply want to have an healthier lifestyle in general. 

My mum was a professional nurse and she decided to change her life to create something for herself and to cure and advice people in a natural way. I will dedicate an entire post on her store and her philosophy really soon.
In these years she taught me that there are many natural alternatives out there: from make-up, to skincare and to medicine as well.  So I would like to share with you what she keeps teaching me and the new discoveries I make myself.

Having said that, of course I still use make-up brands that are not organic and I definitely don't eat only organic food. But I try to do my best to introduce these products in my day to day life because they really make a huge different and I thought that it could be a nice idea to share with you this aspect of my life that I think can be beneficial for everyone.

This post is just to give you a background on The GreenMirror. I hope you enjoy this series and please leave in the comments down below any request that you might have or any product that you would like me to review.

I leave you with the first video of the series.

Sof

     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ciao a tutti,

oggi sono tornta con un post molto importante per me.

Ho finalmente iniziato una nuova serie sul mio canale YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/SofiasMirror) e qui sul blog chiamata The GreenMirror.

In questa serie recensirò prodotti biologici, dal make-up a prodotti alimentari, e parlerò in generale di come avere uno stile di vita sano quindi farò anche qualche ricetta e qualche video di fitness.

Ci sono due ragioni principali per cui ho deciso di iniziare questa serie.

La prima è che credo sia molto importante essere informati circa l'esistenza di trucchi e prodotti per la pelle biologici che sono ottimi per noi e la nostra pelle e che allo stesso tempo possano dare gli stessi risultati che potremmo ottenere da un prodotto non biologico (mi riferisco a pigmentazione, durata, ecc...)

La seconda ragione, e la più importante, è che mia mamma ha un'erboristeria a Tenerife. Un posto che ha creato dal niente ed ha trasformato in quello che oggi è uno dei punti di riferimento sull'isola per chi vuole curarsi da varie condizioni mediche in modo naturale o per chi semplicemente vuole avere uno stile di vita più sano.

Mia mamma era un'infermiera professionale ed ha deciso di cambiare vita per creare qualcosa per sè stessa e per curare e consigliare le persone con rimedi naturali. Dedicherò un intero post sulla sua erboristeria e la sua filosofia molto presto.
In questi anni mi ha insegnato che ci sono moltissime alternative naturali: dai cosmetici, a prodotti per la cura del viso fino ad arrivare ai medicinali. Volevo dunque condividere con voi quello che lei continua ad insegnarmi e le scoperte che faccio di persona.

Detto ciò, ovviamente utilizzo anche cosmetici che non sono naturali e di certo tutto il cibo che mangio non è biologico, ma cerco di fare il possibile per introdurre questi prodotti nella mia vita di tutti i giorni poichè fanno davvero la differenza. Ho pensato che fosse una buona idea condividere questo aspetto della mia vita con voi in quanto ritengo che possa essere utile a tutti.

Questo post è solo per darvi un breve background su The GreenMirror. Spero che questa serie vi piacerà e lasciatemi pure dei commenti qui sotto per qualsiasi domanda o per richiedermi una recensione di qualche prodotto in particolare.

Vi lascio al primo video della serie.

A presto.

Sof



No comments:

Post a Comment